1. "Personal Data" means information about you, from which you are identifiable, including but not limited to your name, identification card number, passport number, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, credit cards details, race, nationality, any information about you which you have provided to Namcom Development in registration or purchase forms and/or any information about you that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by Namcom Development from time to time.
2. In addition to the Personal Data you provide to Namcom Development directly, Namcom Development may also collect your Personal Data from a variety of sources, including without limitation when you register your interest in any Namcom Development projects or properties, when you purchase a property from Namcom Development, from Namcom Development's property agents or other third party property agents, when you interact and communicate with Namcom Development at exhibitions, events, roadshows or otherwise, from companies under the Namcom Development Group, or by using the Website.
3. The provision of your Personal Data is mandatory when you intend to purchase a property from Namcom Development. If you do not provide Namcom Development your Personal Data, Namcom Development will not be able to process your purchase application, and will therefore result in you being unable to purchase the property you are interested in.
4. The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary when you register your interest in any Namcom Development projects or properties or in any products or services offered by companies under the Namcom Development Group. However, if you do not provide your Personal Data, you will not be able to (i) receive any news or updates on new products, services or promotions offered by the Namcom Development Group including news and updates on new projects and property developments by Namcom Development or (ii) receive any news about latest events, exhibitions or roadshows organised or participated by Namcom Development or the Namcom Development Group.
5. Namcom Development may use and process your Personal Data for the purposes relating to the business and activities of Namcom Development which shall include, without limitation:-
and you agree and consent to Namcom Development using and processing your Personal Data in the manner as identified above and in this Notice.
6. Namcom Development and companies under the Namcom Development Group may also use and process your data for other purposes such as to send you updates and news on their latest products, services and promotions, including the latest Namcom Development projects and property developments and to inform you about events, exhibitions or roadshows which may be of interest to you, by way of post, telephone calls, short message service (SMS),email and/or communication via social networks.
7. If you do not consent to Namcom Development or to the Namcom Development Group processing your Personal Data for the purposes listed in Section 6 please notify Namcom Development using the contact details stated in Section 11 below.
8. Your Personal Data may be transferred to, stored, used and processed in a jurisdiction other than Malaysia, to companies under the Namcom Development Group which are located outside of Malaysia and/or where Namcom Development's servers are located outside of Malaysia. You understand and consent to the transfer of your Personal Data out of Malaysia as described herein.
9.Your personal data may be transferred, accessed or disclosed to third parties for the purposes of processing your property purchase application. Further, Namcom Development may engage other companies, service providers or individuals to perform functions on Namcom Development's behalf, and consequently may provide access or disclose to your Personal Data to such service providers or third parties. Such third parties include (without limitation):-
Your Personal Data may also be shared in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a sale of a subsidiary or a division, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of winding-up.
11. Subject to any exceptions under applicable laws, you may request for access to and/or request correction of your Personal Data, request to limit the processing of your Personal Data in relation to Section 6 above and/or make any inquiries regarding your Personal Data by contacting:-
12. In respect of your right to access and/or correct your Personal Data, Namcom Development has the right to refuse your requests to access and/or make any correction to your Personal Data for the reasons permitted under law, such as where the expense of providing access to you is disproportionate to the risks to your or another person's privacy.
Namcom Development does not knowingly collect Personal Data from individuals under 18 years of age. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not allow the minor under your care to submit Personal Data to Namcom Development. In the event that such Personal Data is provided to Namcom Development, you hereby consent to the processing of the minor's Personal Data and personally accept and agree to be bound by this Notice and take responsibility for his or her actions.